Sunny Deol was born as Ajay Singh Deol on 19th October 1952 in New Delhi, India. He is the son of actor Dharmendra and Prakash Kaur. He has a younger brother, also an actor, Bobby Deol. His father married actress Hema Malini and Sunny has two half sisters Esha Deol, an actress and Ahana Deol. His cousin Abhay Deol is also an actor. He is married to Pooja Deol and they have two sons Rajveer Singh and Ranvir Singh. Sunny studied in Mumbai at the Sacred Heart High School and Podar College. England’s Old Web Theater is where he took lessons in acting and theater.
Yup! Its great Sunny paji's short Biography , But Sunny Pa Ji can actually think on few lines...
He had always been a Bollywood Superstar…However, he could have been the super-hero forever, that to without any flips n flops , Few tips for the super-hero-
• Sunny should make a grand entry in Mollywood/ Kollywood / Tollywood
• He will be a superstar for decades with his strong personality and physic
• Tough to all South Heroes like Nagarjuna , Chiranjeevi, Venkatesh and more…
• He has the looks and the physic to lay off 100 men at one time
• He perfectly suits the voluptuous heroines/actresses in south
• If by now he would have joined South movies, he would have been in par competing with Rajnikant, ofcourse , I apologise Rajnikant has no comparison, but definitely another Big name "Sunny Anna"
Still it’s not too late; I wish Sunny reads this post and gives it a thought…
What do you guys think …can sunny say ‘Yanna Rascala…Mind IT!”